Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Turn at The Generosity Award

The Generosity Award

To give a gift is a gift within itself.


This wonderful award was given to me first by Christina at CB's Polyworks, Then by Kristin of My Art and the Mom in Me, then by Abby of Simply Charming in SC, and finally by Jenn of My Beautiful Creations!

I'm telling you....We blogging friends have got to be the most generous, kind and caring people ever!! I love all of you!!

So, This is what I was presented with.....
Award Rules:

1) Show generosity towards others in the blogging community by giving a small gift of appreciation. This can be free advertising, a card in the mail, or anything else your imagination takes you.

2) Send this award to at least five others. If you wish to send the award to more then that, feel free to. Generosity has no limits.

3) Link back to the person who sent you this award.

4) Copy the rules as well as the award into your post.

5) Enjoy yourself and have fun!

And now it is my turn to "Pay It Forward"
I will be sending the following friends a goodie that I have made, all by myself, with my own 2 hands. Just send me your snail mail address so that I can mail out your surprise!! Send it to: info@katscandles.com and soon you will get something special made by me! The only reason I can do this is because I am crafty....lol....otherwise you would have got a tweet or something......lol!!
Here are my awardees: *(is that even a word?)


Christina from CB's Polyworks
Kristin of My Art and the Mom in Me
Abby of Simply Charming in SC
Jenn of My Beautiful Creations
Duni of Lovely Purses
Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary
Bing of Of Living and Loving....and Coping

Remember this is a generosity award, and I have to repeat...I am very grateful every single day to have met you and to be able to call you my friends!!

This just feels so good to be able to do this!! What a wonderful feeling!! Yippee!!!
Take care my friends!!


13 comments:

PinkLady March 12, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

Oh Kat, it is my pleasure and pride to be one of your friends. Your generosity has warmed my heart again and you have no idea at all how much this means to me. Not just the award or the gift but knowing that i have found a true and real friend like you.

I am going through a difficult phase right now and I thought the end of last week would also bring me out of it. Somehow it has jumped to this week and is threatening to continue. The Angels Weekly has kept me afloat (knowing I have a schedule to follow there and how much it means to you to promptly release each new issue).

This award surely brightened up my day. Thank you so much!

Luv yah girl,

Bing (",)

Flo March 12, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

Hello Kat! Just dropping by to see how you're doing. Have a great day! :)


Flo

Duni March 12, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

Oh my! Kat!!! I just came across this post and saw my name included in your illstrious list (lol).
I feel so honoured to be your friend ♥ You are soooo generous!
You deserve this wonderful award.

HUGS,

Duni

Dolly's Diary March 12, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Hi Kat,
Every day I am grateful to have you as a friend. You give so much of yourself for others. It is a well deserved award for you. Thank you sooo much for passing it on to me. You made my day!!!
Your the best,
Janet :)

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me March 12, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

AAWwww....kat, You knucklehead you..
Thanks! I am glad to call you a blogging buddy,
Take Care,
Kristin

jenn March 12, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Thanks! You are the best!!!!! I'm glad I found you in this blogging world, and am proud to call you my friend!

Abby March 12, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Kat!! Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited!! :) And thrilled to be your blogging friend. Who knew how far this generosity award would go???

Have a beautiful Thursday!
Abby

CB March 12, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

It's making me very happy just to see everyone doing the award that I made up. Which, sharing this award with others was pretty much the whole point. ;)

You are very sweet Kat for giving this award back to me, as well as for sticking around my blog through it's inactive times. :)

*Gives bloggers around the world hugs*

CB March 12, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

PS: I have noticed something funny so far on this award though, each poster likes to make up words when posting it lol.

Kristen made up "Awarder" and a few others have copied it hehe.

Now you are using "Awardees"

Just thought it was funny. ;)

Sandee (Comedy +) March 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Congratulations on yet another award. This is a new one too. Haven't seen it before.

Have a terrific day Kat. :)

KAT March 12, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

Thanks for all your comments, and congrats again to the "Awardees! But I need your addressed or I can't send you a surprize?? Don't you want it??? :(

Babs (Beetle) March 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

What a lovely award! Congratulations :O)

Bsab March 17, 2009 at 5:25 AM  

hi kat,

we ran across your site, read everything of your generosity award. keep it up! you deserved it. Congratulations!

Bsab Candles

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP