This wonderful award was given to me first by Christina at CB's Polyworks, Then by Kristin of My Art and the Mom in Me, then by Abby of Simply Charming in SC, and finally by Jenn of My Beautiful Creations!
So, This is what I was presented with.....
1) Show generosity towards others in the blogging community by giving a small gift of appreciation. This can be free advertising, a card in the mail, or anything else your imagination takes you.
2) Send this award to at least five others. If you wish to send the award to more then that, feel free to. Generosity has no limits.
3) Link back to the person who sent you this award.
4) Copy the rules as well as the award into your post.
5) Enjoy yourself and have fun!
And now it is my turn to "Pay It Forward"
I will be sending the following friends a goodie that I have made, all by myself, with my own 2 hands. Just send me your snail mail address so that I can mail out your surprise!! Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org and soon you will get something special made by me! The only reason I can do this is because I am crafty....lol....otherwise you would have got a tweet or something......lol!!
Here are my awardees: *(is that even a word?)
Christina from CB's Polyworks
Kristin of My Art and the Mom in Me
Abby of Simply Charming in SC
Jenn of My Beautiful Creations
Duni of Lovely Purses
Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary
Bing of Of Living and Loving....and Coping
Remember this is a generosity award, and I have to repeat...I am very grateful every single day to have met you and to be able to call you my friends!!
This just feels so good to be able to do this!! What a wonderful feeling!! Yippee!!!
Take care my friends!!