Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thanks to My Top EntreCard Droppers!

Thank You

A big thank you to my Top EntreCard droppers for the month of February! I truly appreciate it!! :)

Dropper # of drops
My note's 31
Alteredevents 31
Zero 31
Dallas Marketing Services 31
Moshi & Kibo's Dog Blog 31
Youniquely Chic 31
More Than Sew So 30
My gypsygoods 30
FickleMinded-A Life That Is Less Ordinary 29
Work At Home 29



And Also I would like to give a Great big Thank you to the blogs that hosted my button, and got me the most clicks!! There are hardly ever any thanks to these blogs, and I believe they are very important!! They bring in new readers for me every day, and I can't thank them enough!!!

Thank you so much

Widget shown on # of clicks
Dolly's Daily Diary 50
Angelika 44
Jill's Creative Cafe Page 38
You've Got Maille 33
I Love-Hate America 32
Pancakes to Pearls 21
Judiths Bead Lounge 13
Alteredevents 11
The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic 9
Gemma Stothard 7

Thank you all again.....so VERY much!!
Till Next Time,
Take Care,

3 comments:

Kim March 1, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Thank you! We enjoy visiting your blog each day! Have a great week!

Kim

Moshi and Kibo March 1, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

You have a great blog and we give it two paws way up! Thanks so much for the link!

Moshi and Kibo

Margie and Edna March 2, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

What a nice idea to also list the blogs that hosted your highest-performing ads. :)

We wanted to let you know that we just love your blog, and we've awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award. You can pick up your award any time over at our blog.

Congratulations!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP