Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Very Unexpected Award!

But I Like it~!! (hee hee) This little beauty was awarded to me by one of my favoritest blogs ever:
Margie and Edna's Basement!

I was so thrilled when they left me this lovely comment:
"We wanted to let you know that we just love your blog, and we've awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award. You can pick up your award any time over at our blog.

Congratulations!"

Wow!! I am starstruck almost....They have a really, really big popular blog, and although I know they visit by dropping their Entrecards, I didn't think that they would like my blog?? I sound all sort of "Sally Fieldish" here, don't I? They like me....they really like me?? lol

Well, I am so very grateful that they have noticed my little blog here, and also thought it was worthy of an award.....Thank you!

Now, the Official rules of this award are:

1. Copy the award to my site.
2. Link to the person from whom we received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on my blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs I nominate.


Well, I am going to go with some of the craftiest, most kreative blogs I know:

Jenn of My Beautiful Creations
Kristin of My Art and the Mom in Me
Abby of Simply Charming in SC
Christina of CB's Poly-Works
Cassandra of The Copper Cauldron
Kay of Kay's K-9's
Barb of Barb's Craft Therapy
Duni of Lovely Purses
Karooch of Scraps of Mind
Wanda of 1 Blog and 2 Sides

Now, I know I have gone over my allotted amount, but you all know I'm a rule breaker, and I just don't care.....lol
These blogs are all creative and deserve this award (even if they have already received it in the past....this one is from me!)
Please take the time to peruse all the lovely goodness these blogs bring to our universe!!
Thank you, and Till next time,
Take care,


9 comments:

Dolly's Diary March 7, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Hi Kat,
Congradulations on your well deserved award. I must say OMG about that poster picture,Love it!!!
{{{{Hugzzz to you}}}},
Janet:)

Sandee (Comedy +) March 7, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Congratulations on this well deserved award. You are indeed creative.

Have a terrific weekend Kat. :)

~Barb~ March 7, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Kat...you are such a doll. Thank you so much for finding me and my blog worthwhile. I love it! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I just got home from Arkansas and am BEAT but I will post it in the morning, awarding it forward.

*Hugs*

Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Duni March 8, 2009 at 3:39 AM  

Yay! Kat, you are spoiling me...thank you soooo much! I love this award. I'm planning to acknowledge my awards (also the triple one you gave me - see? I haven't forgotten) in the near future.
Thanks again and have a super Sunday!

Duni

Nick | Mom Most Traveled March 8, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Congratulations on your award! I don't think I've ever won anything like that. Must not be too kreative...

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me March 8, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Aaww. Kat!! Or shall I say "boob" LOL, I saw your comment over at CB's..and was just dying about it!! "Look, boob is calling!!" hee hee hee ha ha ha !!

Anyway..
I am about to have something over on my blog for you too! :D But it will probably be 10 hours from now cause I am so painfully slow at doing my blog posts!

K. Stahler March 8, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Thank you so much for the award!! =)

- Kay

karen(karooch from scraps of mind) March 9, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

Congratulations on the award Kat. And thank you very much for awarding one to me.

PinkLady March 10, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

Wow Kat! This is big time! Congratulations!!! You really deserve this award. Your creativity, talent, skill, and patience never fail to amaze me.You are amazing! I am so thrilled for you.

Much Love,

Bing (",)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP