Sunday, April 12, 2009

Are you Looking for Web Hosting?

When I was looking for a hosting company to host our site The Angels Weekly, I did a lot of research into the different hosting companies and what they offer before finally deciding on the company that I went with.

In doing that research, I used a wonderful site that I found to help me with my web hosting choice, and that company was Web Hosting Choice. This site was very detrimental in my decision of who I would choose for hosting my site.

What they offer is a listing of many of the hosting sites out there including, GoDaddy, Yahoo, 1&1, BlueHost and so many more. They put them in a grid showing the prices each site charges and what perks they offer, such as: setup costs, disk space, data transfer, if you can get a refund, and a rating system also.

They offer a quick start guide and a FAQ section, plus they also list any know scams that are on the web at the present time. Like I said, they were very helpful to me and made it so much easier for me to select a hosting company.

If you are looking for Web hosting for your site, perhaps you want to own your own site now, instead of having blogger or wordpress control what you do, you do have options! And these options can be evaluated at Web Hosting Choice, prior to your making a big mistake on a deal you thought was too good to be true!!

I hope this helps you!! It certainly did me!!
Till next time,
Take Care,

3 comments:

Candle Junkie April 13, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Thanks so much for the tip.I am not pleased with my own hosting company and was just about to start the search. You have just saved me hours.Thanks for the perfect post.

KAT April 15, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

Your welcome!!
Just remember to check out all the different options, and not just the price. :)

Twinkie March 3, 2010 at 5:35 AM  

Hey there,
http://www.xnynz.com/ provides you a wide range of services and plans at reliable cost. If you specify your requirements to website tonight, they will develop your site accordingly. You can also make use of the pre-built designs and contents available wherein you can just pick a design,make it yours and publish it..Do browse through the site for further details.
cheers!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP