Friday, April 17, 2009

Are you a TruTV Junkie Like Me?

trutvGuess what I just found out?? I can follow truTV on Twitter!! Woo hoo! I get all my updates while I'm Twittering...and you can too! Just click on this link: Follow truTV on Twitter!!! , and it will take you right to the truTV Twitter page where you can sign up to follow them for updated content.

As soon as there is breaking news, they put it on Twitter!! I have to tell you, I am LOVING this!! This is like real courtroom drama, brought right to you on your computer!! I love the fact that I can go back and read the "tweets" and I feel like I haven't missed anything while I was at work all day.

Boy, this is really going to make me a twitter addict!!! LOL

I have been addicted to this cable channel since it was Court TV...Remember that?? Now they have changed the name to truTV, but it still has all the same content and even more than it ever did!! I like to watch the real life stories that they show whenever I get the chance. But I work during the day, so I usually settle for the evening shows....

My favorite program is "Forensic Files" and I can't get enough! Luckily they show those programs quite often and I get to see them regularly! I also like to watch the "World's Dumbest Criminals" and "Most Daring" and others where they have all kinds of car chases, car crashes, and just enough dumb criminals to keep me laughing....and I love to laugh!!

If you are a junkie like me, go ahead and follow them on Twitter, I won't tell anyone!!! :)

Take care,


0 comments:

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP