I love tags, and I love Duni's blog too!! She makes the cutest purses and bags and loads of other accessories. Remember I wrote about receiving a package from Germany, and it contained a lovely tissue pouch? Well, that was made by my good friend Duni!! I love it!!
Anyway, on to my tag....this is kind of going to be hard, because I don't usually reveal a lot....so here goes...... :)
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. getting some heat
2. the yard sale next weekend
3. getting a new person at work(to replace one who left/therefore lessening the work load)
4. trying to get my truck fixed
5. a new phone that can text!
6. spending time with my grandson
7. a possible visit from Ohio
8. the New Moon movie in November! (can't wait)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. worked too much
2. went to my best friends house and watched the Red Sox
3. talked on the phone
5. had a party at work for someone leaving (wow, they are dropping like flies! lol)
6. finished a good book I was reading
7. worked on the magazine
8. won $20 on a lottery ticket (Yay!)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. eat garlic (cuz it's in everything, and that limits me)
2. make a lot of money
3. have my crafts be my full time job
4. fix my truck myself
5. write a great book (I love to write now, go figure!)
6. meet a friend who lives far away
7. Find my "Edward"
8. Clean all the junk out of my house!!!!
8 Shows I Am Currently Watching:
1. Hell's Kitchen ~ Love it, and still have my crush on Gordon Ramsey!! LOL
2. Dancing with the Stars ~ Every season I think it's going to be lame, but every season I still watch, and am amazed!!
3. American Idol ~ Like above, I watch every season.
4. Amazing Race ~ I love this show, and am so glad it is on, it is a reality show, but you learn so much from it! I love to see them go all over the world and try to solve clues and complete tasks...I could never do it, but it is fun to watch!
5. Rock of Love ~ Now, I know this just ended, but I have watched all 3 seasons, and just can't get enough of this train wreck of a show!! I love the whole premise of an aging rock star trying to find love on a tv show. And he so obviously goes for the stripper types and he is such a dog...but it keeps (kept) me laughing on Sunday nights.
6. Tough Love ~ A relatively new show, and I don't think well advertised, but it is about a matchmaker who has a "boot camp" of sorts for 8 women who can't find love, and he is trying to get them to figure out what they might be doing wrong? Obviously the women are defensive, but his true aim is to show them how they sabotage themselves in relationships, hopefully so it won't keep happening, and to find them their perfect match! I like it.
7. The Ghost Whisperer ~ I have watched this show since the first episode, and I just have to say that I am glad they have brought Jim back, fully!! I couldn't believe it when they killed him off....I was soooo upset!! And all this Sam/Jim stuff was wearing pretty thin, so I am glad Jim knows he's Jim now. (Did that make sense??? lol )
8. Medium ~ Another show that I watch regularly, sometimes it goes a little weird, but for the most part, I enjoy this show. And to think it is based on a real life person is amazing to me. Someone who I'd love to meet in real life.
Most of these shows I DVR, and watch when I can, so I usually never watch them on their real night...LOL.
Ok, so there you have my answers to the tag.....I had fun doing this one!! Thanks Duni!
I am passing this tag along to the following people, but you don't have to play if you don't want to, I won't take offense!! Just know that I was thinking of you, and wanted to know 8 more things about you too!
Jenn ~ My Kids are my World
Kristin ~ My Art and the Mom in Me
Janet ~ Dolly's Daily Diary
Bing ~ Of Living, Loving...And Coping
Till Next Time,