Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Friend for Life and an Award too!

When Pinklady Bing told me she had received my Generosity award package and wrote about it, and gave me an award, I was thrilled beyond belief!!

This is the "I Heart Your Blog" Award, and it is lovely!! I have never seen this one before and I simply LOVE IT~!
Now Bing, is always so thoughtful and remembers me when she is giving out her awards, but this one was sort of in conjunction with the whole Generosity Award thing. More about that later, though....

This next award is the "Sisterhood Award" and I have to say that it's meaning when coming from Bing is so touching! We have become kindred spirits on here, and sisters in more ways than one....So this award holds a special place in my heart!

Now, when Bing told me she had written about the gratitude award and others, I didn't expect anything like what she wrote!! I have to tell you, my eyes filled up with tears and I couldn't even respond to her properly. The only thing I could think of commenting was a very lame....Thank you. It doesn't seem like enough for someone who is so thoughtful of others and who thinks of others constantly!! Please go read her post about her receiving my Generosity award package here.

I am still at a loss for words, because mere words cannot express the love and gratitude that I feel for her right now.

I am very lucky indeed to be able to call Bing my friend, and my life is so much richer because of her!

She is an inspiration to many, and especially to me......
With lots of love and gratitude.....
Till Next Time,

3 comments:

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me April 5, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Kat!! That was a beautiful post she wrote!! And what lovely awards to receive!! And what you say about her in this post.. It is just truly heartwarming!!

Duni April 6, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

Hi Kat!
speaking of the generosity award...my gift to you is on its way to your office. Hope it arrives safely.

I read Bing's heartwarming post too.

have a great week!

Duni

PinkLady April 6, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

oh KAT, now i'm the one who's speechless here. i am sooooooooooo touched!

i really can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and kindness. all i know is that i am so blessed to have found a friend like you. :)

hugs and much love,

Bing (",)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP