Thursday, April 16, 2009

Getting Ready to Show my Toes...

pedicure photo image pictureAnyone who knows me know that I LOVE shoes!!!

So now, with the warmer weather coming, I am so excited to start wearing my sandals and heels again, and showing off my tootsies!!

So, I have an appointment on Saturday for a really nice pedicure, so that my toes look cute in all the latest fashions!!

I admit, I am a shoe-holic, and have more shoes than I know what to do with. And I have them in all shapes, sizes and colors!! I can't help it....I love to buy shoes!!! I think I could buy any outfit on the planet, and already have a pair of shoes (if not more than one pair) to go with that outfit, but for some ingrained in my brain reason, a new outfit means a new pair of shoes too!!! LOL

I still have to buy a pair of those gladiator looking sandals. I love the way they look on the stars who wear them, and I think they would go nice with a dress or a nice pair of jeans too! So that is on my list.....Oh, and I need some new flip flops too. Mine from last year have seen better days, so I will be getting another pair or two of those too.

Spring and Summer are my favorite times to buy shoes! There are so many new and trendy fashions that are released for the new seasons. And they all seem to call out to me..... "Buy Me...." LOL

One of the best places that I have found to buy women's designer shoes online is Jildor Shoes. They have so many selections to choose from and the prices are fantastic!

Knowing my love of shoes, I tend to shop everywhere for shoes, designer's labels and non designers, they all appeal to me. I also have to be matchy matchy with my outfits, that is important to me!! If your shoes don't match, somehow, it just doesn't look right? :)

I have a favorite pair of marc by marc jacobs flats, that I have pretty much worn out. They are so comfortable and just seem to fit right. Sometimes it is hard to get shoes that fit nicely and that you love to wear, and some of the designer shoes seem to fit that mold a lot better than the ones you find in Target!!!! LOL You pay more, but you get your money's worth out of them, that's for sure!

Anyway, I am sooo excited about my pedicure, and I can't wait to show it off!! Remember Abby showed us her painted toes at the beach not too long ago?? Well, we are only just now getting to where the weather is starting to get warm.....but I can't wait!!!

Till Next Time,
Take Care,


2 comments:

Abby April 16, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Who doesn't LOVE getting a pedicure!! I have to admit, I'm in desperate need of one! I have this weird thing about taking pictures of my feet in the sand when I'm at the beach. That particular feeling just gives me so much joy so I guess I want to share it LOL. Take pictures!!! :) We wanna see your piggies!!! :)

Hugs,
Abby

KAT April 17, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

LOL, okay, but mine won't be in the sand..it's still too cold!!!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP