Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Illusion Pictures to Look at

We had such fun with the illusion pictures last time, I thought I'd put some more up here for you to look at!!

Is this a spiral design?
optical illusion spiral picture photo image
What do you see?
optical illusion eskimo or indian picture photo image
Read the phrase below...
optical illusion word phrase picture photo image
What do you see?
optical illusion lady or musician picture photo image
What do you see?
optical illusion old man or couple kissing picture photo image

optical illusion nut picture photo image
Are the "middle" circles the same size?
optical illusion same size circle picture photo image
What do you see?
optical illusion devil ladies picture photo image
How many legs does the elephant have?
optical illusion elephant legs picture photo image
What do you see?
optical illusion donkey or seal picture photo image
What do you see?
optical illusion liar face picture photo image
Okay, so here are the possibilities.....
1. No spiral, it is made up of complete circles. Take your mouse and trace one if you don't believe me?
2. Did you see an Indian or an Eskimo?
3. Did you catch that there were 2 "the" words? Usually you don't because your brain passes right over duplicate content. Weird, huh?
4. Did you see a musician or a woman?
5. Did you see the old man, or the couple kissing?
6. Which way is the nut going?? It can be either way, and when you look at it it seems to change.
7. Yes, the middle circles are the same size. I had to measure them to make sure, but they are!! Funny how your eyes play tricks on you, huh?
8. This one is eerie...close up you see ladies gathering, but from a distance it liiks like the devil.
9. Now, I can't give you the answer to the elephant's legs, we all know it is 4, but this picture challenges that, doesn't it?
10. Did you see a seal, or a donkey's head for this one?
11. And finally....did you see a man's face with glasses...or the word liar?

I hope you had fun with these!! I did!!
Until next time,
Take care,



3 comments:

jenn April 8, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

These are really cool. I can not, for the life of me, see the couple kissing.

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me April 9, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Tricky, tricky!! I love these!!
Although, it took me a while to see the word "liar" but that is only because I am pure of heart... hee hee... :)

Anna April 10, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

I see 5 legs on the elephant! There's one along his trunk. If you count the feet, there's five anyway. :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP