Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Blog is Over the Top!

Liza over at Mommy's Little Corner awarded me the "Over the Top" blog award, and I couldn't be more thrilled!! Thank you so much Liza!! I absolutely LOVE it!!

Liza is a stay at home mom, who blogs and has the most scrumptious recipes on her blog!! I wish I could make what she makes!! LOL And I love her blog design!! It is so cute!

Anyway, To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!

Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to http://overthetopaprons.blogspot.com to copy/paste the award : Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down)

I also have blogs that I think are over the top, and qualify for the requirements listed above, and they are: drumroll, please......

Dolly's Daily Diary
My Art and the Mom in Me
My Kids are my World
Comedy Plus
Simply Charming in SC
beetle's Memories and Ramblings
Women's Self Esteem blog
Altered Events

Again, participation is not mandatory, just know that I thought your blog was over the top!
There are so many more blogs that I want to list, that I feel guilty leaving them out...but there is always next time..... :)
Till Then,
Take Care,

11 comments:

Sandee April 26, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

First, congratulations on your newest award. Very well deserved.

Second, thanks for passing it along to me. You are so very kind.

I'll have a post up tomorrow. You just made my day. Thanks. :)

Dorothy L April 26, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Wow...Thank you so very much...I accept it with mutual expression...your kindness is more than appreciated.
I will be posting all of my awards as soon as I have completed my award roll.

Have a very nice day!

~D~

Dorothy L April 26, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

I have added both your blogs to my favorites :)

Babs-beetle April 27, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

Congratulations and thank you so much. It's a great award!

Abby April 27, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Lil' ol' me? Over the top? Well, I do declare...

:)

Thanks Kat! :)

Hugs,
Abby

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me April 27, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

Awww. KAT!! No, YOU are over the top!! :)

Liza April 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Congrats! Thank you for posting and the kind words, *blushes*. Your blog is one of my faves and I love coming here. :)

Take care.

Dolly's Diary April 27, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Hi Kat,
Thank you soooo much, You made my whole week. I love this award.
Congradulations on a well deserved award!!
Take Care,
Janet :)

Lauren April 29, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Congratulations on your award! Today is your lucky day because you're getting another one!

I have an award for you!

http://bettymaeartistry.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-award.html

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP