Saturday, April 18, 2009

Project Wonderful and the Mix-up


Okay, First of all, I have to appologise to the many people who have tried to place their 125X125 buttons on my site, whether it is on the top left or right sidebar. For some reason, my box with Project wonderful has not been working properly, and they have done nothing to fix it for me??

What I noticed, is that many of you are looking for slots on the right side bar, but not the top left, and I couldn't figure out why????

So I looked into it, and saw that when you went to click on placing your ad there, you didn't get through? I sent a ticket (help request to support) to the contacts at Project Wonderful, and they still haven't responded to me after more than a week!!

So I re-did the top left box, and hopefully it is working now??
PLEASE let me know if it isn't....
Then I will do whatever I have to do, to make sure your ad gets seen!!

Right now, the bid is a low PENNY!! Come on over and grab a slot!!
Hurry~!

Thank you,
And please, again, accept my appology,


2 comments:

Lenox Knits April 21, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

I just placed a bid and had no problems. Hopefully it is fixed now.

KAT April 22, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Thank you for letting me know. :)

I still have lots of bids for the right lower down one??

Oh well, as long as it's working?

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP