Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2 Great Friends and 1 Award!


I received this really high Tech looking award from two of my dearest friends, Sandee of Comedy Plus, and Jenn of My Beautiful Creations. Thank you both, so very much!! I love it!!

Doesn't it look like something a celebrity would get?? I feel so lucky!!

I know I should have posted this as soon as I received it, but I was behind, and also I was coveting it, and hoarding it....LOL

I loved the way Sandee posted this, it is as follows:
"I'm passing this award on to the following folks (in no particular order). Play along if you wish. Nothing is mandatory here. Sometimes it is for Speedcat though."
I was laughing out loud at this comment...if you know Speedcat, you would understand!!

And here are here awardees:
Lisa of "...All Things Work for Good..."
Arv of ...on the Wall
Annie of A Nice Place in The Sun
Linda of Are We There Yet?
Tomas of Art Mirror

Babs of Beetle's Memories 'n' Ramblings
Kat of Candles, Crafts and Whatnot
Megan of Casto Creations
Tisha of CrAzY Working Mom
Don of Beyond Left Field

Da Old Man of Crotchety Old Man Yells At Cars
Diane of DianeCA's Metamorphoses
Jeni of Down River Drivel
Gracie of Echoes of Grace
Pam of Finding Pam

Ivana of From Ohio with Love
Diane of Good Mourning, Glory!
Ana of Hella Heaven
Hillbilly Willy of Hillbilly Willy -Fun, Food & Politics
Vodka Mom at I Need a Martini Mom

Thea of I'm A Drama Mama
Roger of Idaho Photo
Jim of Jim's Little Photo and Poem Place
Karen of Karen & Gerard Zemek
Lois of Lowdown from Lois

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) of muffin53
Sandi of Pregnant with Cancer
Mike of Rambling Stuff
RennyBA of RennyBA's Terella
Ettarose of Sanity on Edge

Colleen of Short Stories in the Making
Speedcat Hollydale of Speedcat Hollydale Page
Desert Songbird of The Ice Box
TorAa of TorAa Mirror
Sandy of Traveling Bells

Dawn of Twisted Sister
Barb of WillThink4Wine
Julia Smith of A Piece of My Mind
Jeff of A Word In Edgewise
Anthony of Beyond the Blog

April of Cats and Dogs, Turtles and Frogs
Ana of Chica & Pumuckl - 2 Egyptian Cats in Germany
Clara of Coming Back to Life!
Sherry of EX Marks the Spot
Frank of Foxxfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r

Missy of Is It Just Me?
Hale McKay of It Occurred To Me
Sanni of It's sanni-licious
Ana of justAna
Rhonda of Led Beside Still Waters

Lola of Lola's Diner
Holly of Mama Pajama
Phil of Phils Phun
Sarge Charlie of Sarge Charlie
Callie Ann of Scrappin....with life

Rocks of Through The Rain
Gene of Turning The Pages Of Life
Katherine of Wading Through my Stream of Consciousness
Kimmie of Pretty Amazing Grace
Cecile of ...Small and Simple Things...

AngelBaby of Your Caring Angels
PinkLady of Of Living and Loving...and Coping


Now, bust my britches, I couldn't believe I was keeping company with all these wonderful and amazing blogs!! Thank you so much Sandee for placing me here!! I am forever grateful!

I have listed Sandee's awardees, and I don't want to type any more links....damn, my fingers are tired!! I award this to all my friends on my blogroll!! You all deserve it!!

Till Next Time,
Take care,

6 comments:

Sandee May 6, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

Major link love is always a good thing. I love how you did this. You must have taken some lessons from Speedy. You so deserve this award.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

KAT May 7, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

Both you and Speedy are really good at this, and I took notes...lol

Thank you again for the award!! Love it!!

And {{{hugs}}} back

PinkLady May 7, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Congratulations KAT for another well deserved award.

Much Love,

Bing (",)

KAT May 7, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Bing,

Did you take it for yourself?? :)

Speedcat Hollydale May 7, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Ha haaaa!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, and might I add ..."YHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
"

(crowd applauds)

RennyBA May 24, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

I'm sorry I'm way to late, but congrats to you and thanks for the Link Love :-)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP