Friday, May 15, 2009

American Idol Let Me Down

I was so upset when America sent my pick for American Idol home the other night.

I wanted Danny Gokey to win!! Now, I really don't care which one wins.

I liked Danny from the beginning...I liked his singing, I liked how he seemed to put his heart and soul into every song, and I even liked his lame attempt at dancing!! That made him all the more human to me! It's not a dancing show, so the judges shouldn't criticize him on the dancing!! I have a feeling that some of that played a part in why he was sent home.

Because seriously...I don't think Kris Allen is as good as Danny. I think Adam Lambert is good, but he has a different style, plus he has been a trained singer and has appeared on Broadway, so of course he will have experience in stage presence. But if I have to see one more close up shot of his mouth singing, with his tongue coming out as he hits the notes, honestly, I think I am going to gag!! UGHHHH!

This is the way I think it is going to go down.....
Kris will win, and fade into oblivion like Taylor Hicks did, because he just doesn't have the chops!! And Adam will definitely get a recording contract, so we will have to hear more from him. And Danny will be this years Daughtry.

At least I hope so!! I hope someone has the smarts to sign him quick and get a CD out there for us to buy!!

My next rant will be on the Hell's Kitchen finale!! What??

Till Next Time,
Take Care,

6 comments:

Anonymous,  May 15, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Kat,
When people write on blogs they should be responsible for what they write, you were not. What you wrote about Taylor Hicks is not ture, its totally false. I'm not going to waste my time trying to tell you. Where do you live, under a rock?

KAT May 15, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

Dear Anonymous,

I am fully responsible for what I write on my blog, and I own what I write on "MY" blog.

Maybe if you could spell the word "true" I might take you seriously, but really...what have we heard from him since his idol win?? HUH??

Right, not much. And no, I don't live under a rock, I live in a world where I can spell and am proud of it!! :)

☆Willa☆ May 15, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

I'm with you, Taylor Hicks is not an Idol material in a first place, he got there by accident bec there's no any other choice between him and Katharine McPhee.

Anonymous,  May 16, 2009 at 4:36 AM  

With all due respect, Taylor hasn't fallen into oblivion. He's been all over the country doing concerts since his win in 2006, almost non-stop. Now he is touring with Grease, and at the same time doing concerts promoting his newest cd and 2 videos.
And btw, I've read that Danny's belated wife used to compare Danny to Taylor Hicks...same style of singing, quirkiness in dancing etc...but Taylor could also play instruments.
I love Danny as I do Taylor! At this point I hope that Kris wins because I can not stand Adam Glambert's style of music!!

DrDeb May 17, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

My husband was pretty devastated when Danny was voted off the show, too. But Danny is still going to be seen by many kids as their American Idol for all the great charity work he's doing to help them in the name of his late wife:
Sophia's Heart Foundation.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP