Sunday, May 17, 2009

Are you thinking of Web Hosting?

dot com image picture photo

I have been thinking of switching my blog to a hosting company so that I would get my own domain name and my own dot com. There are lots of advantages of doing this, the most notable being that you control what is on your blog, and you are not limited to what your current platform has to offer.

The only thing is, there are so many companies out there, just how do you go about choosing a web hosting company? There are so many out there, all with so many options, that it makes your head spin. I found Web Hosting Geeks and found their site very imformational for me.

They list the top 10 web hosting websites along with the prices they are currently charging, and any bonus features they offer. They have them rated with a 5 star system, and also list reviews of each site, and even give you the option of rating sites if you have experiences with them, so you can let all of us know if there is a problem with certain sites that sound too good to be true. I like this point because you get information from actual users of the sites, and not the hosting company telling you how great they are!

The Geeks also have a whole section dedicated to web hosting awards that I found very interesting. There was so much more information here to ponder than just price. They even offer a blog where they have articles that cover everything from what to look for in a hosting company to how to make the most from your site. It was a very interesting and productive read for me.

If you yourself are looking for a web hosting company, I would suggest that you check out the Web hosting geeks and do some reading before you make a quick decision. I did, and I feel so much more informed now.

I still haven't made my mind up fully, I have a lot of information to ponder before I take that giant step. But I do have the geeks bookmarked for future use.

Till Next Time,
Take Care,

1 comments:

Twinkie March 3, 2010 at 4:49 AM  

Well buddy, Hosting your site here http://www.xnynz.com/ makes you feel secure.. You can park or even build your site here at mean cost.. It provides you all sorts of web hosting services and plans. It is the best reseller site that provides you a wide range of web hosting services and plans at reliable cost including buying domain names, domain registration, domain transfer,.. Do browse through the site for further details.
Cheers!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP