Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cable is acting up...

Last night, my cable was acting up, and I hope it doesn't act up tonight when I want to see who wins American Idol??

I already missed them singing last night, because I DVR'd it, and when I went to watch it later, it wasn't there!! Along with everything else!! But it says my DVR box is 82% full??? So where the heck are all my recorded programs??? HUH???

The recorder wasn't on last night, so Dancing with the stars wasn't recording, but I got to see the end of that, and I saw Shawn Johnson win over Gilles Marini...which I didn't agree with, but oh well, that is how America voted.

But if my DVR messes up tonight I am not going to see the finale of Idol?? It just seems like it is one thing after another!! First my heater broke, completely...I have no heat and haven't had any since the beginning of March (and it's been kind of cold sometimes here in Mass) and then my answering maching broke, my cell phone stopped working, my tv sound went out for a day, and now the damn DVR!!

I think there is a big black cloud over my head, and I can't get rid of it!! Geeesh!!!
Anyway,
Till Next Time,
Take Care,

0 comments:

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP