Sunday, May 3, 2009

Entrecard and Social Spark Friends

I found Ben Spark's blog, he is many things, but among them, he is an insider into Izea, and that interests me!! He has come up with this great idea to combine Entrecard users with Izea users and we can share the love that way!! What a great idea Ben!! Way to go!!

SocialCardsters

There are many people who are part of SocialSpark and who also use Entrecard. Ben has been compiling a blog roll of all people who are using both services. You can sign up here at SocialCardsters, and then you can copy the blog roll and add it to your blog and Ben would love it if you would put the SocialCardsters image under your Entrecard widget. I have done mine already as you can see on the left.

And below is a list of us all......LOL.....long list...... sign up if you qualify and have us drop on you too!!



Till next time,
Take care,

2 comments:

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me May 3, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Holy WOW that is a long list.. Why have I never heard of social cardster..did I even say it right?? LOL.. I am so behind on most things!

BenSpark July 17, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Thanks for signing up for the list and writing that blog post. I've been a little behind on my visiting people who have linked to me. I'll check the blog roll and make sure that you are on the list.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP