Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Give-a-Way Contest for My Followers!

This is a "BIG THANK YOU!" to all my loyal followers and for my new followers too!!
I am holding a contest for you, my followers, and I will select one name at the end of the contest from my followers here and on my other blog: Soy Wax Candle Blog, and that lucky person will win this gorgeous Orange Slice bracelet made by me from polymer clay!

orange bracelet polymer clay image picture photo
Now, you don't have to do anything special if you are already following my blogs, your name will automatically be entered for the contest. But if you are a new follower, just leave me a comment letting me know that you have started to follow, and your name will be entered for the contest also!!
You can have 2 chances to win, by following here and on my other blog, your name will be entered twice for the drawing!

orange bracelet 2 polymer clay image picture photo
The drawing will be on Sunday night June 7th, 2009, and I will use random.org to select a winner from the total number of followers from both blogs. And then I will announce the winner here and on Soy Wax Candles Blog also, so make sure you come back to see who the lucky winner will be!!

This bracelet is 9" long including the clasp, but it fits on my scrawny wrist and doesn't fall off! I just love the summery look of it!! All the orange beads were made from polymer clay and there are gold spacer beads in between. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Just Follow me for a chance to Win!~~

Good luck to All my Followers!!
Take Care,

4 comments:

Sandee May 28, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

I'm already one of your followers. The bracelet looks good enough to eat.

Have a terrific day. :)

jenn May 28, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

It's beautiful! I hope I win!

PinkLady May 29, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

i will use my super telekinetic powers to win this bracelet. hehehe. can we just rig it?

i agree with Sandee and Jenn. it is so beautiful!!!

Ailurophile May 29, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

What a beautiful bracelet. The winner will indeed be a very lucky one :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP