Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Heart and Soul Award

Heart and Soul Award photo image picture

I received this wonderful award from my Dear friend Bing from Of Living and Loving...And Coping who received this from Flo of Soulful Scribbles and what a beautiful and very meaningful award it is!!
This is the "Heart and Soul" Award, and it was created especially by Flo. I think she did a Stellar Job!!
Here are Flo's Special rules to give out this award:

"If you receive this award, please spread the love!

- Create a post about it, and make sure to include the logo.
- Nominate three blogs that have touched or inspired you, and made an impact in your life.
- Add a link to your nominees’ blogs in your post and inform them about the award.
- Go to http://heartandsoulaward.wordpress.com and leave the URLs of the 3 blogs you have nominated."

Now this is very, very difficult for me to only nominate 3 blogs that have touched or inspired me, because I am still in awe of the many sites that I visit daily. If I have to narrow it down to only 3, I will have to chose ones that haven't been awarded this yet, so here are my choices for this Fabulous award...

My Kids are My World

My Art and the Mom in Me

My Heart Voice

These blogs and the Women who write them have inspired and changed me so much!!
If you haven't visited these wonderful blogs, you are truly missing out! Thank you Ladies for all you have done, and continue to do!! You are the Best! And I am lucky to call you my Friends!! :)

Till Next Time,
Take Care,

4 comments:

jenn May 17, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

Thank you so much! I am the lucky one, though, to be able to call you my friend.

Sue May 17, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Thank you so much Kat, I am deeply touched by this award. It means so much that you thought of me! I am proud that you call me friend and to call you friend also.

Lilysgramma May 17, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

LOL! Sorry, the comment above was for a blog I created for a friend.. I had forgotten to log out of it. Anyway.. Thanks so much for the award!!

Dolly's Diary May 21, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Hi Kat,
In case you didn't notice I gave this award to you as well. Congradulations
Take Care,
Janet

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP