Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am SO Addicted to Blogging!

I was over at one of SandiLynn's blogs, Nothing off Limits, and she had this posted, and I just couldn't resist...I had to try it!!

Now SandiLynn was only 65% addicted, and I thought, I want to try it...and you can see my result below....

77%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site



I am hopeless! I don't think there is really much room left?? Geesh! And I thought for some silly reason that I might get a lower score....LOL

If you want to take the quiz to see how addicted you are....just click on the big picture of the needle sucking up the RSS feed. Oh, and you don't have to join the dating site at the end of the quiz, in little writing on the bottom right it says take me to the quiz results.

Have fun!!
Take Care,

6 comments:

Sandee May 14, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

I'm 72% addicted to blogging! I'm not surprised either.

Have at terrific day Kat. :)

Lenox Knits May 14, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

I was 71% addicted. Sounds about right!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me May 14, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

I am only 32 percent addicted to blogging... huh, go figure!

jenn May 15, 2009 at 5:49 AM  

I got 81%, and was surprised it wasn't higher! lol!

Babs-beetle May 15, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Hmmm..... 60% for me. Does that mean I have another life?

KAT May 15, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

I think we are all addicted...lol

And I think Kristin maybe didn't tell the truth on some of her answers....lol

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP