Monday, May 25, 2009

I Have a New Hairdo!

Okay, so I needed a new hairdo, and my daughter's friend is in the Blaine Academy (kind of like a beauty school) and she needed people to practice on for her grades, and she asked my daughter, and my daughter asked me. And I said yes!
hairdo after pic 2What a difference, HUH?

This is the reason why I wanted it cut....LOL


before pic
So here I am acting all goofy, talking as usual, and protesting having my picture taken, but this was taken at work last month on a Friday (dress down day, hence the Red Sox shirt and jeans) at break time, and as you can see, my "Dutch Boy" bangs have grown out considerably, LOL. And the rest of the hair just looks a mess, all long and one length and yuk.

So, I went with an open mind, and thought I need a hair cut and it will always grow out, and it can't be "THAT" bad, right???
Besides, I hated the last hair cut I had by Jose' at Walmart if you remember that post.
So when we got there, she worked on my daughter first, and cut her hair and put red (and I mean red) highlights in for her, it is what she wanted. And it looked great! My daughter was happy with it.

And then it was my turn.....she asked how I wanted it cut, and I had brought a picture (the downfall of last time, lol) and said "something like this with layers to give me lift and body. And she assured me she could do that, and that it would look great on me. Uh HUH...
So she cut a good 6 inches off, and layered the heck out of it, and re-did my bangs, and then she colored it with a light mocha brown (and said my auburn will still come thru) and gave me some blondish highlights.....sounds good right??

Well, surprize!!! It is good....it is more than good, it is wonderful!!!
I LOVE IT~!!!!!
I want to keep it like this!!

hairdo after pic Kat
Look at those gorgeous highlights!! And I love the shape of it, and the lightness of it.
I no longer have to spend hours drying it, or waiting for it to dry!

It's like night and day!
But I am a happy girl!!

Till Next Time,
Take Care,

14 comments:

Wanda May 24, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Hi Kat,
Your new hairstyle looks fantastic. I definitely understand your being a "happy girl".
Have a great week!
Wanda

jenn May 24, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

You look AWESOME!!!!!! I love it.

PinkLady May 25, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

WOW KAT! I almost didn't recognize you. You look sooooooooooo great, happy girl!!! I love the new look!

Bing (",)

P and J Crafts May 25, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Kat, you look great! I love it!

Julie :-)

Abby May 25, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Wowie! You look amazing!! Love your new hairdo! :) Flaunt it, girly!
Hugs,
Abby

Duni May 25, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Kat - I LOVE your new haircut! The bangs and highlights emphasize your beautiful eyes! Your daughter's friend really did a great job :)

Babs-beetle May 25, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

It looks great! Definitely nice and light for the summer :O)

Daisy May 25, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

Your new hairdo looks real pretty!

Anonymous,  May 25, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Awesome!

Mark

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me May 25, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Kat!!! You look HOT!!! :)

I really, REALLY LOVE IT!!!

Over The Top Aprons May 25, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Your new hairstyle is great! Nothing like an update to make you feel like a "new woman"!

Dolly's Diary May 25, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Hi Kat,
I love it, You look soo pretty.
Glad you took the chance and tried
something new, we should all do that!!
Take Care,
Janet :)

KAT May 29, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments about my new look!!

I am still loving it!! I think I made a really good choice, and am still a happy girl!! :)

bingkee June 11, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

The new haircut makes you more sleek , fab and sexy. Love it. Hey, I'm a Red Sox fan too. Where are you? in MA? My hubby is from Boston.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP