Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm Going to Promote My Business with Shirts!

Kat's Candles tshirt image photo picture
Summer is coming and that means I will be doing the craft shows again, and this year I have decided to get a printed t shirt made up for me to wear in the booth. Naturally it will have to have sunflowers on it!

I have always wanted a logo shirt or a logo t shirt with the name of my business "Kat's Candles" on it, and have seen other dealers with a custom logo shirt or a printed t shirt with their company name on, and thought that it looked very professional! I have sort of made one up on the left to see what it would look like, and I like it!

Also, you can tell who belongs in the booth, and with the screen printing it makes it easy for the customer to see who works there and who to ask questions of.

My daughter usually does the shows with me, so I will have to get her a screen printed t shirt also, and I'll have to order a few more, because we always have friends that help us out.

I think it is a wonderful idea to have your logo on a shirt, it helps to promote not only you, but the business as well! They have regular t shirts, tank tops, long sleeve tees and more. There is a really good selection to choose from.

I don't know why I didn't do this shirt printing sooner? I hope they have a speedy delivery service. I'll let you know how they turn out!

Till Next Time
Take Care,

2 comments:

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me May 25, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

I can't wait for you to get them to see how they turn out! How fun! :)

Nilz May 26, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Wonderful idea. Wish you every success.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP