Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Music Monday - Somebody To Love

Oh my gosh! With the weekend, and work and the new haircut and all, I forgot about Music Monday!! Anyway, a day late....



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





I hope you enjoyed my selection, and.... ? anybody ? LOL

Till Next Time,
Take care,

3 comments:

Sandee May 26, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Love it Kat. Way to go.

Have a terrific day. :)

Duni May 27, 2009 at 3:35 AM  

Well this cheered me up - I'm a big fan!
Also, I'd like to thank you for your kind comment on my blog. It means so much to me...

Tammy May 27, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Queen. One of my favs from the 80's along with Journey. Found you through EC.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP