Saturday, May 2, 2009

A new Friend and an Award!

A new friend, Lauren over at Betty Mae Artistry gave me this fabulous award, and I have to say that I am thrilled and excited!! Thank you Lauren!

This is the "Friends" award, and I am happy to say that I have lots of friends, and thank them for always thinking of me!!

Congrats to Lauren as this was her first blog award!!! But I'm sure this is just one of many!!! She makes the most delectable creations for your palate and your eyes! She is one talented lady!!

About the Award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Anyway....Lauren was awarded this little beauty from Sheila at Favorable Events, And she passed this on to:
Audrey's Country Crafts
Baby Sloth
Cen's Loft
Lemon Drop Studio
rkdsign88
The Maaaaa of Pricilla
Miss Millificent's World
And ME!!! Yay!!

Now, I am going to pass this on to any of my dear friends who would like it, and that I might not have mentioned (not intentionally!) in previous posts!! Take it!!! I love my friends!!!

Till next time,
Take care,

2 comments:

Lauren May 3, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

You are very welcome! Thank you for your kind words. :)

KAT May 3, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

You're welcome too! And thank you for thinking of me!!

Take care,
Kat

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP