Thursday, May 7, 2009

REM DAWG Get Well SOON!

Jerry Remy Rem Dog Remdog photo image picture images
I couldn't believe it when I heard the news this morning about REM DAWG, and him battling Lung Cancer! I love Jerry Remy, and I wish him nothing but the best!!

While my friend Dottie and I were watching the game the other week, I mentioned that he had lost a lot of weight, and she agreed. Her hubby said no, he didn't, but I said, Oh yeah, look at how thin his face is?? And his belly is gone now too!! His clothes were too big for him, you could tell.

Well, little did I know that in the off season Rem Dawg had gone for Lung cancer surgery, and wanted to be ready when the Red Sox started back up, and he was....but what he is saying now is, he must have come back too soon, and he can't continue. He has to take a leave of absence.

Everyone in New England KNOWS that Jerry Remy is THE VOICE of the Boston Red Sox!!

We all love REM DAWG!!! Get well soon, my friend.....and come back to us quickly!!

The games will NOT be the same without your announcing!!!

Take care,



Red Sox logo image picture photo images

2 comments:

Dolly's Diary May 7, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Hi Kat,
I feel the same way, it is not the same without him!!! Hope he recovers and is able to come back to us,
Take Care,
Janet :)

Mira May 7, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Yup a Red Sox game won't be the same without that familiar voice. I wish him the best.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP