Monday, May 11, 2009

Time for a new Bathing Suit

I hope to go a cruise this year, and I have been thinking that I really need to get a new bathing suit. My one from last year won't fit anymore, and besides that, it is old and outdated.
I really want a new one for the new season!

Now I am not one for bikinis (not in my age group anyway) so I have been trying to find a really nice one piece bathing suit that isn't all old lady looking or too young looking. I think I may have found the perfect suit online! While searching for bathing suits, I found this fabulous website that sells bathing suits, but so much more too! I really like the one below, that I think is my favorite? But, then again, I liked a red one they had too. Gee, there are just so many to choose from!! But, yes, I think the one below is my favorite.

Black one piece Ami swimsuit
I like it because it covers up what needs to be covered up, but also lets some enticing bits peek through...(I'm so naughty sometimes!) :) But the overall suit is exactly what I am looking for. Not too old looking, and not too young looking. I think it will look even more gorgeous on and I can't wait to try it!

This suit would even be good when I go to they YMCA and use the pool there. I was hoping to teach my grandson to swim this summer, and that is where we will be going, so I definitely need a new suit.

I really enjoyed perusing around their site, they have a lot of things in addition to the bathing suits. They even have a clearance section that has some really good deals, and I found a pair of sandals on sale for $9.99! I was so excited! They even have jewelry (which I love) and accessories, along with the dresses, shorts, tops and tons of other things!!

The prices are very reasonable, compared to what you pay in the mall for similar items.
I know my daughter would love the "tattoo" dresses they have. They are in the style of Ed Hardy and she would look amazing in any one of them! Hey, that gives me an idea for her birthday.

I couldn't resist showing you a picture of the bathing suit below....
I found this on their site too, doesn't it look like a kitty kat?? Meow!

black Ami swimsuit one piece

Anyway, Look for me on the beach or on a cruise in my new suit!! I might even post some pictures.

Till Next Time,
Take Care,

1 comments:

Dorothy L May 11, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

Hey Kat
I am going through the same stage...they do have some very sexy one piece suits these days...so we do not have to actually lose our sexiness just cover up a bit more flesh :)
I will take a look at the suits you are advertising tomorrow:)

Have a great day!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP