Friday, May 22, 2009

Vote for Twilight for the MTV Movie Awards

Have you voted for the MTV Movie Awards yet?
If not, go to: MTV Movie Awards, and cast your votes.

Now, the reason I am telling you this, is because my Fav movie "Twilight" is nominated in 6 different categories, including "Best Movie"!!

And my favorite Vampire, Edward is nominated in quite a few of those! Yum!
Edward Cullen Vampire image photo picture
The Actor who played Edward Cullen in Twilight, Robert Pattinson, is up in the category "Breakthrough Performance-Male" and I would love to see him win this!!

Also, Kristen Stewart (Bella) is up for Best Female Performance, but she is up against some pretty tough competition!

Edward and James are up for the "Best Fight" award, and the song "Decode" by Paramour is up for best song.

And finally, "THE KISS" is up for "Best Kiss" and I seriously don't think they have any competition in this category!!

Twilight Edward and Bella Kiss photo image picture

You can watch short snippets of all the nominees in all the categories, and you can place your votes right there on the site!!

The winners will be announced on Sunday May 31st. Go Twilight!!! Yay!!!

3 comments:

Potpouri May 24, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Hello
I am from Greece
I worship blog your I love Craft
See my New blog for crafts
blog http://potpouri-art.blogspot.com/
Thanks for your time

jenn May 24, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

What????? You like this movie???? I had no idea!!!!

lol! I'm on my way to vote right now.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP