Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What Jars Do I Use for my Candles?

When I make my soy wax candles, I have to have jars to put them in, and I found a great site that I purchase my jars from. If you would like to buy jars at wholesale cost like I do, then you should really check this site out.

I have used this company many times over, and I can attest to the quality of the jars they sell, and the prices. I did quite a bit of research before purchasing jars for Kat's Candles, and I have to say that The Jar Store had some of the best prices on the internet!!

My favorite jars are in the picture above and I have them in different sizes for my candles. I love the look of them, and I love the feel of them. They are not lightweight and flimsy at all, this is a good solid jar with a nice tight fitting lid. Some places sell you lids separately and don't tell you, but The Jar Store lets you know prior to ordering if the lid comes with the jar or not.

They have so many different makes of jars, that you can go crazy trying to decide which ones to choose. I had a hard time choosing, until I came upon the Interlude jars, and then, I just fell in love with them. But, I have also ordered plain apothecary jars, and mason jars too. Like I said, the prices are very good here. The more you buy, the cheaper they are too!

Oh, and the shipping was very fast, and the packaging was extraordinary! I had a rather large order that had to be shipped in 4 different boxes, and not one thing was broken! It was packaged so well that even UPS couldn't break anything! I have always been very happy with my orders from The Jar Store, so if you are looking for jars for candles, or for candies, or for favors, please take my advice and check them out first! I am sure you will be glad you did!

Till Next Time,
Take Care,

2 comments:

Personalized Candles May 21, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

I appreciate it very much, at least I know from it someone is reading the contents I have here.
Personalized Candles

Ragtree May 22, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Kat, I love the look of the jars... very modern and clean. It is great to hear a positive review because I have wasted SO much money on companies that either have deficient products, poor service, or both (ugh!)

I hope all is going well with you :)

Renee

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP