Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Who Doesn't Use their Turn Signals?

car blinker photo image picture
Why is it so HARD for people to use their blinkers or turn signals?

I have almost gotten into so many accidents this past week alone from stupid people who refuse to use their turn signals before they turn!! And I do not follow close to the car in front of me or else I would definitely have rear ended them!

Geesh!! Did their cars not come equipped with this mandatory device? Or do they just think that they are above using a turn signal?

I always put on my blinker well in advance to let the cars behind me (and the idiots that follow too close) know that I will be making a turn up ahead so they can slow down (which a lot of times they don't) and give me the space to make my turn.

Now, I know I live in an area that has busy traffic, and lots of places to turn in and out of, but still, come on!!! The turn signals are put onto the car for a reason. USE THEM!!!

It makes me wonder where the police are whenever this stuff happens, because these people that fail to signal should be given tickets. It is one of the first things you learn in Driver's Ed, or Driving school, and you can't get your license without using them, so why do people stop using them once they have their license? It just infuriates me!

Take Care,
And Safe Driving,

1 comments:

Sandee May 28, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

The police are being laid off due to local economics. I use mine, but so many don't. People are just plain rude out there.

Have a terrific day. :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP