Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Who Will Win American Idol?

Tonight is the night! Who will win? Adam Lambert or Kris Allen?
Tonight should be be a good night as they both are going to have to sing their hearts out and prove why they should be the next American Idol. It has come down to these two, and I think it will be tough for America to decide!
As you know from my previous post on American Idol, my favorite Danny Gokey was voted off last week, so he isn't in the finale, and I really wish he was! Maybe the fans thought he was safe enough, and didn't vote for him as much, thinking he would already make it into the final round? I don't know, I just know that I will miss him not singing tonight.
So, I wonder what tricks America has up their sleeves for tonight? Will we see another twist and shocker? Or will we see America vote for the one who already has the experience of being on Broadway?
We have the nice kid in Kris Allen and the bad boy rocker in Adam. Who is America going to vote for?
Who do you think should win?

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

4 comments:

cherscrap23 May 19, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

I would prefer Kris to win, but I have a feeling it will be Adam!

PinkLady May 19, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

It doesn't really matter anymore after Danny was voted out :(

Sandee May 19, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

I like Kris. He has that boy next door going on.

Have a terrific day. :)

Lauren May 19, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

I like Kris too. He's so down to earth and likeable, but Adam has that big star quality. I think Adam will win it this year, but Kris will have a great career too (and so will Danny).

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP