Friday, May 1, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award

My Great Friend Jenn of My Kids are my World gave this to me a week ago, and I am only now getting to post it....I don't know?? Ya think maybe cuz of the chickens?? LOL

Anyway, the rules are:
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"

She received this award from Tammy and passed it along to:

Jenn ~ crazy magic, sometimes hectic, beautiful life
Anna ~ beth & cory's mom
Carrie ~ rantings of a woman
Kat ~ candle's, crafts, and whatnot
Missy ~ herd it here first
John ~ gay dads in munchkin land
Jenera ~ just me
Donna ~ made in heaven
Tammy ~ mom knows everything
Kristin ~ my art and the mom in me
Tina ~ mummy diaries

Now I happen to think her list is awesome....and I would like to add a few names myself, so here goes:
Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary
Bing from Of Living and Loving...and Coping
Abby of Simply Charming in SC
Sandee of Comedy Plus
Babs of Beetle's Ramblings
Duni of Lovely Purses
Margie and Edna of Margie and Edna's Basement
Angelika of Angelika
Daisy and Mom of Daisy the Curly Cat
Chica,Pumuckl and Ana of Chica and Pumuckl
Swampna of Crafts and Cooking
Sandi of Pregnant with Cancer

I was scared of the wrath of the zombie chickens....and hope you get a giggle out of them!

Enjoy your award!! I have more coming...so be on the look-out!!
Till Next Time,
Take Care,



3 comments:

Sandee May 1, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Congratulations Kat. Well deserved too. Thank you so much for always thinking of me. I gave you The Blogger Award a couple of days ago. I should have told you too.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

PinkLady May 1, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Hi KAT... CONGRATULATIONS on your new award! It warms my heart to know that you always think of me when you give out awards. I also love the meme (thanks for that too) and I will do that as soon as my internet connection gets back to normal. I hope my ISP provider will eventually get its act together so I can go back to blogging and writing. This is soooooooooo frustrating for me considering that I have not been able to blog and write for the Angels Weekly for more than 2 weeks now. I miss doing that!

For now, I'm using my son's laptop to be able to log in (my own laptop suddenly became incompatible with my provider). I'm at my wit's end here. This is soooooooooo frustrating!!!!

Missing you so much,

Bing

Daisy May 2, 2009 at 5:28 AM  

Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for thinking of e, too. You are nice!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP