Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Different Men's Wedding Ring

When I got married, I knew what kind of ring I wanted. I wanted white gold so it would look like silver and I wanted diamonds in the band. My husband to be at the time, didn't want a ring he said, because he didn't wear jewelry. We decided on a diamond band for me and a plain cheap band for him, because he wasn't "into" the wedding bands that they had and said he probably wouldn't wear it much anyway.

Maybe if we had opted for one of these black titanium rings he might have worn his wedding band more than he did?
black_tungsten_rings I am only just finding out about these rings and how durable they are, and that they are scratch resistant, and wear resistant, meaning that it won't change shape when worn, like most of the soft metals like gold and silver do. I also love the black inlay that would be nice with a pair of jeans or even a 3 piece suit. Your man would look very stylish wearing one of these rings.

There are also tungsten carbide rings that is an awesome type of wedding band that never tarnishes, never gets discolored and is scratch resistant, so that it looks brand new every single day that you wear it. They can come in a titanium or silver color or black that would be appealing to most of the men that I know!

Now, had they had these gorgeous Tungsten Rings around when I was getting married, I am sure we would have purchased these in place of the cheap one we got that is still sitting in my drawer, hardly ever worn.

Till Next Time,
Take Care,

2 comments:

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic June 9, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Just wanted to drop by and say hi again Kat!

Oh, and my DH is on his second ring.... He keeps growing!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP