Monday, June 22, 2009

Do You Do Customer Satisfaction Surveys?

I do. I want my voice to be heard, and most companies out there today that are doing customer satisfaction surveys are looking for that vital feedback. In a resteraunt if they have a comment card I will fill it out, and even when you get your receipt from a store sometimes, they will ask you to do a survey.

If you own your own small business, Generational Equity advises you to do satisfaction surveys as a way of improving your business, whether it be more training or changing your decor, those customer surveys can really help your business grow!

Take care,

3 comments:

jenn June 22, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

God, I totally screwed up this opp. I hope i get approved for BSing my way through.

iren June 23, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

Hi! Your creativity of blog is very nice manner. you have create a differentiate. Customized application development

Laane June 27, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

Hi Kat!

The bracelet arrived and it's awesome!

We all love it.

Thank you so very much for enabling me to win this present.

I'll wear it with love and so will the girls.

Big huggs from us all and have a happy weekend.

:)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP