Monday, June 22, 2009

Do You Wax Your Eyebrows?

I just had my eyebrows waxed for the very first time on Sunday, and I was wondering if this is a regular thing or not??

My daughter seemed shocked that I have "never" waxed my eyebrows, and her friend (Jeannette, the one who gave me the lovely haircut) was coming over to do hers, so she wanted me to have mine done too!!

So I did it, and it didn't hurt at all, not like I thought it was going to? I mean, I imagined all kinds of pain, but it was nothing really, and so fast!! She kept saying "are you ready" and then she would pull the strip off and say "sorry!" but it didn't faze me. I was fine with it!!

This is the way to go, and a lot better than plucking, let me tell you!! I think I will be doing my eyebrows like this from now on!

Take care,

3 comments:

Sandee June 22, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

No I don't wax my eyebrows. I don't have enough hair for waxing. It sure looks like it hurts though. I'm glad to hear that it doesn't.

Have a terrific day Kat. :)

jenn June 22, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

I have never done it, but i don't pluck mine, either. I am an all natural, low maintenance kinda girl.

PinkLady June 23, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

It's really worth it KAT! A nicely shaped eyebrows open up your eyes. I tried waxing in the past but I had to wait for it to grow back before I could have my next session so I opted to shave. Now I'm an expert. Vanity!

I know I know... Shaving eyebrows could elicit some violent reactions from your readers but believe me, this was taught to me by some really pretty ladies. It's fast and easy. No hassle at all and best of all, it's free. Shape it then shave when they grow back. Hehehe...

But no, I don't shave my upper lip hair. LOL!

Miss you girl!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP