Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kristin's Beads and My Vision

I Did It!!!
I made something beautiful out of the Paper Mache Beads that I bought from Kristin!
Here I am modeling the earrings with her made beads and some of mine.....
Paper Mache Beads earring image photo picture

And here is a picture of the pair of earrings that I made....see her beads?? Aren't they showcased so lovely???

Paper Mache Beads earrings image photo picture

This picture is the necklace I made using her beads and some of mine, I love the way the magenta sets off the black and green of her beads, and the green of my beads really highlights the dots on hers!

Paper Mache Beads necklace image photo picture

And this is me modeling the necklace....but as you can see, I have cut off my head!!! Silly me!!! But you get the idea of the necklace and how it looks draped on. I think it came out really nice!!

Paper Mache Beads necklace2 image photo picture

What do you think??

Till Next Time,
Take Care,

8 comments:

jenn June 16, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

I think they are great! I love the colors.

PinkLady June 16, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

these pieces are lovely KAT! your creativity never fails to impress me. :)

ChinkyGirLMeL June 16, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

those earrings are super cute!

Abby June 16, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Lovely job! I know Kristin will be proud!
Hugs
Abby

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me June 16, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Kat!! I never would have believed those were my beads had you not said that!! LOL!! They look really great!!! I am blushing over here!! You are super talented, Kat!! Those beads are lucky to have you! Yay!!

KAT June 16, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Thank you all for your nice comments!!

And Kristin, no, I am lucky to have those beads!! They were my inspiration!

:)

Mike Golch June 16, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Kat,Nice.Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Mzuribeads July 7, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Hello lovely beads!
Just want to leave a note to tell you that Mzuribeads is an ethical business who have been individually hand rolling recycled paper beads in the village of Ndejje in Uganda for over two years. I would like everyone interested in fair trade beads, or the art of rolling paper beads to visit our website, where you can locate a stockist near you or goto our online shop to buy our loose paper beads and paper bead jewellery. http://www.mzuribeads.com Thank you.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP