Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Meme that is Pretty Close!


I was tagged for this meme by Bing over at Of Living and Loving...and Coping, and she said the results are pretty spot on. So I figured I'd give it a try, and surprisingly, they are pretty damn close!!
Who would think? Just from answering some questions? HUH?
Well,
The rules are:


1. Open this website : http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx

2. Take the Personality Quiz (it's VERY short and easy, really)


3. Copy Paste the result to your blog.


4. Tag as many friends as you can and link to the friend who tagged you.

So, I took the quiz, and here are my results:

1. Your view on yourself:
You are intelligent, honest and sweet. You are friendly to everybody and don't like conflict. Because you're so cheerful and fun people are naturally attracted to you and like to talk to you.

I am friendly to everyone and certainly don't like conflict. The other stuff would sound conceited if I agreed, LOL

2. The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.

This one is such a true statement, and my past experiences will attest to it. Looks are so much over-rated, I'd rather know a "person" and not a outer layer.

3. Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.

Okay, thought I had this one down before, but I was wrong? I may be able to commit again, who knows?

4. The seriousness of your love:
You like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that's why you'll always have admirers hanging off your arms. But how serious are you about choosing someone to be in a relationship with?

Yeah, I wish all those admirers would get off my arms!! LOL

5. Your views on education
You may not like to study but you have many practical ideas. You listen to your own instincts and tend to follow your heart, so you will probably end up with an unusual job.

I am crafty and creative, so my ideas are always running. But as for a full time job, I don't think it is that unusual?

6. The right job for you:
You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don't focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.

And yes, my focus isn't there....

7. How do you view success:
You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.

How true this one is!! What I wouldn't give to craft for a living, but yes, I am very very afraid of failure! I have to find the inner courage.

8. What are you most afraid of:
You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.

This is one that doesn't quite ring true, although I do want to liked, I am not concerned about it. And I really don't give a sh*t about what I wear, so that is off the mark.

9. Who is your true self:
You like privacy very much because you enjoy spending time with your own thoughts. You like to disappear when you cannot find solutions to your own problems, but you would feel better if you learned to share your thoughts with a person you trust.

How true is this....I definitely disappear, a lot!! And I clam up, and I don't share when I should....this I know. I can't explain it, it isn't to push people away, it is just if I have a problem, I tend to internalize it, and keep it to myself.

Okay, so I have done this quiz, and now it is your turn!!
If you would like to play along, please do....but I am not tagging anyone specific. But I would love to hear the results, so let me know if you take it, so I can view your answers!!!

Till Next Time,
Take Care,



3 comments:

Sandee June 4, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

I thought mine turned out pretty close too. Very well done. It was a fun tag to do as well.

Have a terrific day Kat. :)

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me June 4, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

I am going to have to try that! Isn't it amazing how accurate some of these quizzes are with so few questions asked? hmm.. there has got to be something to that..

PinkLady June 4, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

thanks for playing along Kat. we all need some fun and this quiz was really entertaining.

miss ya girl!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP