Thursday, June 25, 2009

Micheal Jackson Pronounced Dead!

OMG!! Michael Jackson has now been pronounced dead after being rushed to UCLA Medical Center. He was unresponsive when paramedics arrived at his home and they performed CPR, but everyone is now confirming that he is dead at the age of 50.


I just read Ashton Kutcher's Twitter post to pray for his children, and then read down to see why...and I was shocked!! I am in disbelief??

They are speculating that he may have had a cardiac arrest....and I am sure many more stories will come out, but this was just announced 5 minutes ago!!

I can't deny the man's talent earlier in his career, and admit to loving the "Thriller" album the best!! I think that was when he was at his peak. Then he went and got all weird and he didn't interest me anymore...too much drama for me.

But I am so very sad to hear this news!!!

First Farrah Fawcett this morning and now Michael Jackson.....

Rest in Peace Michael, and I will pray for your children......

Take care,

2 comments:

Sandy June 26, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

His peak was far far before Thriller. His peak was before he got weird which was before Thriller. His peak was when he was a kid and sang with his brothers. He was not someone I considered talented and he wasn't someone I watched or enjoyed watching.

It is odd though how things happen in 3's. Ed McMann, around a very long time and did so much with his talent both on TV and radio. Known for his time on Johnny Carson, but he did much more than that.

Then There's one of the orginal Angles. I can only think of one performance after that, The Burning Bed. She was awesome in that.

Then Jackson. One wonders if all his surgeries might have been a factor. He hasn't looked like a normal person in such a long time.

Sandy

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP