Monday, June 1, 2009

Music Monday ~ Is This Love


This is my choice, and what a choice!!
I used to Love, LOVE David Coverdale!! WOW!!
And can you beleive the hair?? Not only on him, but the whole band?
Also, this is like a little bit of a naughty video, especially for it's time!!
ENJOY!



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






Hope you enjoyed the video, and the flashback to the song....it was nice for me!
Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

4 comments:

Empty Streets June 1, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Hi,

Wow great selection for today's MM. Cant wait to download this to my iPod :) Have a great week ahead :)

Sandee June 1, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Love it Kat. It's been a very long time since I've heard this one. Excellent choice.

Have a terrific day. :)

KAT June 1, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Thank you!!! ME too!!! I love this song, and can't help belting it out whenever I hear it! (not that that is a good thing, by the way) lol

Dolly's Diary June 2, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Hi Kat,
Great Choice, brings me back,
Thanks for sharing,
Janet:)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP