Thursday, June 18, 2009

Susan Boyle and America's Got Talent

Susan Boyle image photo picture
Did you hear? Susan Boyle may be appearing on the show "America's Got Talent"?
Yup, it was confirmed by Piers Morgan who is a judge on both Britain's Got Talent and America's Got Talent, who said "If she is up for it and she is well enough, our feeling is that she probably will (appear), Absolutely".

Now you may remember the Scottish singing sensation who came in second place (a shocker!) on Britain's Got Talent show not too long ago. She then has had some sort of problems with her health and has canceled shows in England.

What I don't understand is....
How can you come in second place in Britain, live in Scotland, but have a shot at winning "America's Got Talent"??? I thought the show was for AMERICANS?

Don't get me wrong, I admire her talent, and I understand that Susan and many others are outraged about her not winning...but I don't think coming here and being on our show is the answer?

Am I alone in this? Does anyone else agree....or disagree??

Till Next Time,
Take Care,

4 comments:

Abby June 18, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Maybe she's not competing, just singing on the show as a guest. She was a huge hit in the US--maybe it's just their way of promoting both shows? Just an idea...but I'd agree with you, if she is competing, I don't think that's remotely fair.
Hugs,
Abby

PS: I haven't forgotten you--I've been slightly under the weather this week, and totally unmotivated. I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE to get you your prize soon!!!

PinkLady June 18, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

I agree with Abby, Kat. If she is competing there, doesn't that sound like total desperation to win- anywhere, at all costs? I hope she appears only as guest so as not to make herself an international laughing stock.

Much love,

Bing (",)

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me June 18, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

I know about Susan Boyle.. but I have yet to hear her sing.. maybe I should you tube her or something.. LOL.. sometimes, it is like I have been living under a rock. LOL

Sandee June 18, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

I am amazed that she came in second. She has an amazing voice.

I don't have television so I don't really care about any of the programing. I see your point about your question though. It does seem a bit odd.

Have a terrific day. :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP