Wednesday, July 1, 2009

An Award and Vacation!!

Panda Blogger Award
I Have to admit, I begged for this award....LOL
And Sandee of Comedy Plus was nice enough to tell me I could have it!! Thank you Sandee! You are the BEST!!!

I love Panda Bears and have since I was a little girl. I think I mentioned in a meme once about my addiction to panda bears. I have a huge collection of them!!

Anyway, so when I was over at Sandee's blog, I saw that she was awarded this, and usually she says that her regulars can take the awards, but for this one, she had named specific ones to get it, and I understand fully....I am not the best commenter in the blogosphere.....I just wanted the panda award....it could have said anything, like...
Award for not washing your hair for 3 weeks...... or ......
Award for having smelly feet, LOL and I just wouldn't have cared....
it was a Panda and I felt like I had to have it. So, I asked...and kinda begged....and Sweet Sandee said "of course you can have it"...... Isn't she wonderful??? Well, she is wonderful whether she allowed me to take this award or not, but she is even more wonderful now~~


Okay, so I'm not playing by the rules, because the rules don't apply here....
So any of my readers are welcome to take this from my blog, and claim it as your own, even if you (like me) are not always the best at leaving comments (and we all know how important that is....right????).

OKAY~
Now for the second piece of news.....
I am leaving for a well earned vacation tomorrow and I am going to visit some dear friends in Ohio that I haven't seen in 13 years!! I will be gone until the 12th of July and then will need a little recoup time too.....maybe?

I am not sure about internet access while I am there, and if I will be able to update my blog, but I sure am going to try!!!

And, to everyone who drops entrecards on me while I am gone....I will be more grateful than you know, and if I don't lose my readers, it will be nothing short of a miracle!!!!

As Arnold said.....I'll be back....

Till Next Time,
Take Care,

7 comments:

jenn July 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Be safe, my sweet friend. I will be here, waiting for you to return!

PinkLady July 2, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

KAT, just go and have fun in Ohio. have the greatest time of your life. you so need this break. your loyal followers and friends, like me and Jenn, won't go anywhere. we will be here when you get back.

GOD BLESS!

take care please...

much love and hugs,

Bing =)

PinkLady July 2, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

KAT i hope you get the chance to see my send off message for you at http://sheeponarampage.blogspot.com/2009/07/we-will-surely-miss-you.html

Abby July 2, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Have a wonderful time!! You definintely deserve a vacation! Have fun!
Hugs
Abby

Babs-beetle July 2, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

Have a wonderful holiday!

RennyBA July 3, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Congrats and Happy holidays to you!

Sandee July 6, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

I'm glad you love your panda. You are indeed one of my regulars too.

Have a terrific vacation honey. Big hug. :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP