Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's something about a Policeman!

Ok, so I will admit that I have a thing for men in uniform, and one of those uniforms that I have a thing for is a policeman! They are only fascinating to me if they are not pulling me over though!

My best friend works with policemen all the time, and I don't know how she does it? How does she stay so calm when there is a big hunky man there, wearing his uniform, standing right in front of you, with his gun in plain view? I don't know, but there is something about that for me, and it has to do with the gun, I think? One policeman I know uses a Blackhawk holster
to hold his gun, and I just find that very exciting.

Blackhawk Holster image

Maybe it is because we all secretly want that policeman to take care of us, and his position in society gives us that feeling of safety, and then the fact that he is carrying a gun for protection makes it all the more real, that he could protect you no matter what? Most of the items a policeman has at his disposal are meant to help, so there is something about seeing those handcuffs too!!

I love to watch the cop shows too, they give me a secret thrill, just to watch them catch the bad guys! I know they are out there protecting me and keeping the streets safe. And we should give them all the support we can!!

(Probably lusting after them isn't part of the plan!!)

Till next time,
Take care,
Kat

4 comments:

Anna July 26, 2009 at 2:37 AM  

"Support Your Local Sheriff"! :)

Sandee July 26, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

I married a cop. Well, I was a cop too. He looked mighty fine in a uniform too. Yep, I get what you're saying. We are both retired now.

Have a terrific day Kat. Big hug. :)

KAT July 28, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Anna,

We should all try!! LOL

KAT July 28, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Sandee,

Ooooh, both of you cops?? Now that could make for some ideas??? LOL

And I'll bet he did look might fine, that's why you married him, right?

:)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP