Saturday, July 25, 2009

Moving on.....Feeling Better!

big smile image photo picture

Ok, so it is a new day, and I have a new attitude thanks in part to all my wonderful friends who left me beautiful comments and helped me get through yesterday!! Thank YOU!

I have a big smile on my face and am looking at things a little differently today.

I also spent the day with Marcus, and he always cheers me up!! He is my lifeline and whenever I start to get down, he is my savior!!

So, a big thank you again to you all....
And we are moving on from here.......

Another day has come and gone, and I survived. Big Smile!!

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat
XOXO

6 comments:

chubskulit July 25, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

good to know you're moving on..

Shinade aka Jackie July 25, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Well i wasn't here. I haven't been here for a while!! but, I am here now and if you could see through your monitor......you can't can you?...lol..just kidding!!

But, if you could, you know that this post put a big smile on my face!

I have missed dropping by and it's good to know that whatever got you...got it's self movin' on down dat road!!

Jackie:-)

KAT July 26, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

chubskulit,

Thank you so very much, it feels good too!!
:)
Kat

KAT July 26, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

Jackie,

I have missed you also! I hope all your problems have gotten better too.

And yes, The birthday has passed, and I feel so much better!

And we all need to smile really BIG!
LOL :)

Take care,
Kat

Dolly's Diary July 26, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

It makes me happy to know your smiling, because you have a beautiful
one. Talk to you soon,
Janet :)

KAT July 28, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Janet,

Thank you so very much!! You are always there to cheer me!!

:)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP