Sunday, July 5, 2009

Music Monday - One In A Million

This is a very sentimental song for me...
It was sung to me over 13 years ago, and I even had it on cassette.
It is a great love song, if you ever need one.


One In A Million by Larry Graham

Love had played its games on me so long

I started to believe I'd never find anyone
Doubt had tried to convince me to give in, said, "You can't win"
But one day the sun came shining through
The rain had stopped and the skies were blue
And oh, what a revelation to see
Someone was saying "I love you" to me

A one in a million chance of a lifetime
And life showed compassion
And sent to me a stroke of love called "You"
A one in a million you

I was a lonely man with empty arms to fill
Then I found a piece of happiness to call my own
And life is worth living, again
For to love you to me is to live

A one in a million chance of a lifetime
And life showed compassion
And sent to me a stroke of love called "You"
A one in a million you
A one in a million chance of a lifetime
And life showed compassion
And sent to me a stroke of love called "You"
One in a million you
A one in a million you


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.







Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat :)

5 comments:

AMH615 July 6, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

This one is great! Haven't heard it in a while! Good choice!

Empty Streets July 6, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Dropping by to see and to listen to what you have featured today in MM. Have a great week ahead :)

Dolly's Diary July 6, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Love this song, thanks for sharing
Miss ya,
Janet :)

PinkLady July 7, 2009 at 3:49 AM  

KAT, i can relate to this song's lyrics!!! it has been ages since i last heard this song and i'm so glad you shared it with us here. thank you.

have fun!!!

Liza July 10, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

This song is not my era but I really love it. I actually have it in my playlist. Great pick!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP