Sunday, July 12, 2009

Music Monday - What Might Have Been

I did a lot of reflecting this past week on vacation, and this video is my choice for Music Monday, "What Might Have Been" by Little Texas. The original video is a heartbreaker, but it is no longer available, so I settled for this one with the lyrics.


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






I hope you enjoyed my selection....
Tell me....does this song have meaning for any of you???

Till Next Time,
Kat

6 comments:

john July 12, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

nice choice of song..

following your blog now..

marveling July 12, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

One of my favorite song...

PinkLady July 12, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

OMG this song gave me goosebumps!!! honestly this is my first time to listen to this song but... now i just want to cry. KAT, i can feel this song right through my heart. thanks for sharing it here.

hugsssss for both of us (we both need it right now),

Bing

Empty Streets July 14, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

Dropping by to say hi and to check out what is new here :) Hope your week started out well :) xoxo

Dolly's Diary July 14, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Hi Kat,
This is such a beautiful song that
I have never heard of before, I
can relate to it's meaning, You
and alot of us do have wonder about
what might have been with someone
in our past, or a path that we
chose, was it right or wrong???
I like the pictures from lyrics,
it even has the one you last
posted with my lk article, the
girl sitting on the bed looking
at the clouds, just in case it
got by you thought I should mention it.
Thanks for sharing,
Janet :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP