Monday, July 20, 2009

My Top 10 Funniest Movies


Now I know that humor is particular, and not everyone has the same sense of humor, so please keep in mind that this is just my own version of the top 10, okay?

I just love to laugh, and these movies have definitely made me laugh over the years!!

So here goes:

1. There's Something About Mary (1998) This is still one of my favorite movies of all time, comedy or other, Ben Stiller and Cameron Diaz made this movie, and my sides actually hurt from watching it the first time. I had to watch it over and over to get all the jokes and things I missed from laughing so hard the first time.

2. Young Frankenstein (1974) This movie was way ahead of it's time! The double meaning jokes, the one-liners....remember "Abby Normal" ? LOL

3. Good Luck Chuck (2007) The scene with the jumper cables actually makes me laugh out loud, and I have to keep rewinding it!! Funny!

4. Big (1988) This was and is a very funny movie, but it is also a little sad too. To yearn for what you can't have, and then to get it and not be happy.....but the trip there was funny to watch.

5. Wedding Crashers (2005) This movie made me laugh so hard, especially the stalker bridesmaid...LOL

6. A Christmas Story (1983) A classic that I have to watch every year, and every year I still laugh, even though I know all the punchlines.

7. The Wedding Singer (1998) Adam Sandler in what I think was his finest!! To watch him lose it at a wedding was hysterical.

8. Groundhog Day (1993) Typical Bill Murray, I also like Scrooged too!

9. Private Benjamin (1980) This movie had so many classically funny lines in it, it still makes me laugh today.

10. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994) This was when Jim Carey first came into the limelight for me, and he was just so funny and amazing!

Okay, so I know I probably missed some.....it's hard to just get them off the top of your head. If I remember any others, I'll add them... I hope you enjoyed these!

And if you want to let me know of any you think should be here, please do, and let me know why you thought it was worthy of the top 10 list (in case I haven't seen it) and I can do a follow up list.

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

7 comments:

Sandee July 20, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

I've seen 2, 6, 8 and 9. I don't get out much do I.

Have a terrific day. :)

jenn July 20, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

My two favorites are The Princess Bride and The 40 Year Old Virgin. Two very different movies, but both make me happy.

Anna July 21, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

I'll second "The Princess Bride", that's one of my all-time favorite movies. Another one I would add to the list is "How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days"! It is hilarious and my husband and I still laugh every time we see it (which is a lot with it running all the time on TNT!)

KAT July 21, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

OMG!! I love the Princess Bride!! How could I have forgotten that one??

And Anna, so true, How to Lose a Guy, is another hillarious movie!!

Please send more!! I Have to do another list!!! :)

Dolly's Diary July 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Hi Kat,
Great list, I also love those movies, every year at my sister's
house we play the Christmas Story
It would not be the same without it.
I even bought my nephew the leg lamp
ornament!!!

Speedcat Hollydale July 26, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

This is a very good list! Love them all ;-)

Anonymous,  June 9, 2013 at 12:57 AM  

This software helps you customize nutrition dependant on your
real age, weight, height, and metabolism. Check out
this article instantly to determine for yourself. Yes, obviously, it is the most affordable way
of buying protein since all you want to do is to obtain those egg whites with
a tray of offspring.

My website - Muscle Maximizer Reviews

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP