Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Still Waiting for New Moon!

New Moon Poster image picture photoOkay, so I am still anxiously waiting for New Moon to come out!
So I thought I'd post another poster for the movie.

This one shows a Bella and her little triangle between Edward and Jacob.
If you go back and read my post about New Moon when I was reading it, you will see that this was my least favorite of all 4 books, so I am a little torn...

I want to see the movie....I will see the movie, but I know I am going to cry, just like I did in the book, and I know I will be angry with Bella all over again.

But such is the Twilight series!
I have to have my vampire fix, LOL!

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

1 comments:

moongoddesslae July 28, 2009 at 4:51 AM  

The movie trailer is so.... aaaaargghh!!
The effects are so fake. lolz.

New Moon's more about Jacob and Bella.

Have you read the book? I have the complete series (EBook) --You want me to send it to you?

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP