Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweet, and Not Just for Babies!

jellycat stuffed dog imageIsn't this just the cutest stuffed animal you have seen? I found this while looking for the perfect baby shower gift. I have a baby shower coming up and I wanted to find something that not everyone else has, and I saw this simply adorable jellycat stuffed dog. There were so many to pick from, but I narrowed it down to this one as being my favorite. He just looks so sweet and soft and cuddly, like you would want to hold him forever!! And just look at that face?? This is also well made for a baby in that it doesn't have those glass eyes, that can become unattached and swallowed, no, this one has lovely sewn on eyes.
Now, I know nobody else will be bringing one of these to the baby shower!

paul and paul tiara tee image
I also saw this adorable little Tiara princess monkey tee shirt in the designer baby clothes section.They say designer, but there is nothing designer about the prices that are offered!! They are very affordable and cute, and what's more, again they are unique in that you will not find them in the local stores, so you know that the gift that you give will be treasured for years to come! They had so many things to pick from, but I absolutely fell in love with this darling monkey Tee. This would be perfect for my niece who is having a birthday coming up, and she would love the princess aspect of it. I might also get the monkey flip flops that I saw to go with this! They also have an appaman little ruffled skirt in electric pink that has tiers of ruffles on it that would look absolutely adorable with this tee shirt!

barefoot dreams comfort throw imageAlso, while browsing the site, I discovered that it isn't just for babies and small children, although there are tons of items for them....
There are also many items for adults too, including clothing and my favorite...
An Oh so Soft, barefoot dreams cozy and soft luxurious throw. I could get lost in this while watching television on those cold nights that will be coming up quicker than we would like!
I love that it is machine washable and won't pill. Those blankets that do drive me crazy. This one just looks like it is soft and warm and just what you need to wrap yourself in.

They also have a line of child safe wooden toys, that I wish I would have known about when my grandson was smaller! He would have loved these things!

I am so happy that I found unique and affordable gifts that I am sure will be a hit at the baby shower and at the birthday party!! And me, I will be nestled tightly in my cozy blanket throw come winter!!

Till Next Time,
Take care,
Kat

3 comments:

Sandee July 28, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

I just love shopping for baby things. They have just the cutest stuff now days. There wasn't so much to chose from when my son was little. I did get to spoil the granddaughters though.

Have a terrific day Kat. :)

Flores Hayes July 29, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

happy birthday! my panda fanatic roommate got a Morn Creations bag as birthday gift.
she is just thrilled with it!
hkpanda.freetzi.com
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)

Dolly's Diary July 29, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

Hi Kat,
Thanks for sharing, I am going to go to this site and get that doggy for Briana and that monkey shirt. We say to her what are you a monkey? You always find the good stuff, they will love their gifts!!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP