Saturday, July 18, 2009

Want to Get Away with Your Girlfriends?

After my vacation in Ohio, I am more than ready to go on another vacation, and the Comfort Inn girlfriend getaway sounds like it is just what I need!

I would love it if my girlfriends and I would get to go somewhere all together for a fun filled vacation. That would be absolutely perfect!

I heard about the girlfriend getaway with Rachael Ray and I just about flipped!! I love her show and I tape it every day on my DVR so I don't miss it while I am at work.
I have entered the contest to hopefully win the grand prize that consists of:
3 Days and 2 nights in New York City (Yay!)
4 tickets to the Rachael Ray show (wow!)
Airfare and Hotel for 4 people (me and my girlfriends!)
and $2,000.00 to go shopping with (yippee!)

Let me tell you what a treat this would be....We would get to see the Rachael Ray show live, be in her audience, revolve in our seats on the giant swivel thing that turns the audience from one set to the next, and watch her in person!! Wow, I am almost without words, but not totally!

I would love to win this for me and my friends, because my girlfriends are the Best! We could all stay in the nice comfortable hotel when we aren't out shopping in New York City, or at the Rachael Ray show, or sightseeing, or dancing!! I think this would be an awesome thing for friends to do together. There is nothing like your girlfriends, and just imagine, there won't be any of the drama that being with the hubby or the family always creates!! It will just be fun and laughing and priceless moments!! We all could use a vacation like that!

You should sign up for the Girlfriend Getaway contest too!!

Wish Me Luck!
Kat

0 comments:

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP