Friday, July 31, 2009

What mattress do you sleep on?

coleman mattressI always have this
inflatable mattress
on hand in case I have guests or in case we go camping. There is no way I am sleeping on the ground in a sleeping bag anymore! Those days are long gone.

Comfort is what I go for now. This Coleman inflatable mattress is the perfect thing for me. It is easy to inflate and easy to deflate too. I use it sometimes if my grandson sleeps over and he wants to stay up watching the television in the living room, we just pull out the mattress, and he can lounge away. I have actually fallen asleep with him on this many times. It is like we are having a living room picnic with our air mattress....LOL.

I know for a fact that it is very comfortable to sleep on, and that was one of the key reasons that we got it. There is nothing worse than a roll-a-way bed with bars sticking into your back. This is just soft and pillowy all over.

They are great to have on hand, and they store very nicely in the closet when you aren't using them too!!

If we do go to North Carolina as I said on my other blog, I am going to take this with me, just in case....

Take care,
Kat

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 8, 2010 at 5:16 AM  

good, i just added up tons of fresh emo backgrounds at my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP