Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Blogoversary to ME!

birthday cake for my blogoversary image

Today is my Happy Blogoversary!!!
Candles, Crafts and Whatnot is now officially one year old!!
YAY!!!
The cake is on me!!! Enjoy!! And p.s....it's chocolate!! YUM!

Here are some other great blogs that are also celebrating their blogoversary today!! Try to visit them and wish them the best!!!

A Touch of Scrap


Candles, Crafts and Whatnot


Cheerio Confessions


Divas in Recycling


fotografii ale inimii


heroiZIN


On The Clock


Ronda de Café


Sharing From Afar


The Devil Dog


The Kandi Bar




Happy Blogoversary to me!!!!
balloons for my blogoversary image
I have had a blast being here and reading all your blogs, and writing my own little piece of the pie. Thank you for welcoming me into your lives and sharing with me!! I couldn't have better friends and acquaintances!! You are the BEST!!

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

18 comments:

jenn August 19, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

Happy blogoversary!!!! The blogosphere wouldn't be the same without you!

Sandee August 19, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Happy Blogoversary to you
Happy Blogoversary to you
Happy Blogoversary Dear Candles, Crafts and Whatnot,
Happy Blogoversary to you.

Have a terrific day. :)

Becki August 19, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Hope you're enjoying a very happy blogoversary :)

Theresa August 19, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Happy Blogoversary Kat! Keep it up, I know I'm enjoying your blog.

Lin August 19, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

Happy Anniversary to you!! A year is a LOT of posts. Good for you!

A Lil Enchanted August 19, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY KAT!!!!!

I'm singing along with Sandee :)... and toasting To Many More Years To Come!

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Laane August 19, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

That's wonderful!!

Congratulations!

stigma no more August 19, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

Hi Kat,
Happy Blogoversary!!!! I am so glad you started this blog, it is great and I always look forward to coming by here.
Love Ya,
Janet :)

Duni August 20, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

Happy Blogoversary, Kat!
That's amazing. Looking forward to many more of your blog posts :)

KAT August 20, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

Thank you everyone for making my one year blogoversary just the best!!

I hope I have many more years in me!

:) YAY!

PinkLady August 20, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

Happy Blogoversary to you, sweet friend! Wish you more years and years of blogging.. you go girl!!!

Sasha August 20, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

Happy Blogoversary to you, Kat! :)

Split Rock Ranch August 20, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Happy Blogoversary! You're on my blog roll and I enjoy visiting you daily!

Stacie August 20, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Happy Blogoversary to you!

Shinade aka Jackie August 20, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

Happy Blogoversary to you!!
Happy Blogoversary to you!!
Happy Blogoversary Dear Kattttttttt!!
Happy Blogoversary to you!!

It is us who are blessed to have found your blog!! yesterday was a crazy day for me so I am late.

But know I love you and your blog!! I hope you had a great day!!

Big big hugs,
Jackie:-)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP