Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Can't See in my Backyard?

magnalight image picture photo
Lately I have been hearing noises out in my backyard, and I really think I need to get some lights out there so that I can see what is going on, or what is out there?? Right now, my little porch light doesn't reach into the backyard, so it is totally dark out there.

I have been looking at the LED light selection and all the options that are out there, and gosh! I could light my backyard up to look like a football field with all the options they have! They have bars of lights, just like you see at the stadium, and lots of others that are more my style. They have a few really nice wall mount lights that I think would be perfect for my backyard.

I don't know if I want a flood beam, or a wide beam of light, or just a couple of small and narrow spot beams of light? There are so many options to choose from? I know I need to get some light into my yard for the night time, and maybe motion sensors would be a good choice? That way the beam of light(s) only come on when something or someone is out there? I'm beginning to like this idea more and more. The great thing about LED lights is that they use less amps than the regular lights, and they are water tight and no dust can get in them to cloud up the glass. This is a great selling point, I think, less energy and durable and water-tight, sounds like what I need.

I'm telling you that all these choices from Magnalight have given me so many options to choose from, along with a few new ideas on how I can use lighting in other areas. But first we have to light up the backyard to find the source of the night noises and ease my mind.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP